A Contract Trucking Company
Kendrew’s Contract Trucking beginnings started from one truck to ten until today where we now have hundreds of trucks to serve your trucking requirements. From our facilities in Concord Ontario, we service hundreds of communities, towns and cities across Canada. We utilize a modern fleet of trucks transporting commodities of all sizes and description using skilled dispatch coordinators with on-time performance and in-cab technology.
We operate within Canada and the United States and provide the following services:
- Seamless Account Management
- Domestic freight transportation across Canada
- Cross Border Shipments between Canada, USA and Mexico
- Specialized freight equipment, such as flatbed trailers, step decks and tankers
- Expedited Freight Services
- Full Truck Load (FTL)
- Less-than Truck Load (LTL)
- Temperature Controlled Transportation
- Drops / ‘Milk Runs’
- Specialized Handling
- Reverse Logistics (returns)
- Complete on-line shipment tracking capabilities for supply chain management
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Customized Customer Portals
Consider Contract Trucking to Lower Cost of Fleet Operations
Many Canadian businesses choose to run a private truck fleet to maintain control of their delivery process. But in many cases, managing a private fleet can lead to higher costs for a business. Although specific fleet costs will be different depending on the business and industry, there are costs that apply to the operation of every private fleet.
Consider the following reasons for using Kendrew’s Contract Trucking services to improve your customer service and lower the total cost of your fleet operations.
- Maintaining efficient and effective dispatch operations
- Responding to accident and emergency resources
- Staying current with regulatory change
- Corporate risk and rising insurance costs
- Labour costs, recruiting and the driver shortage
- Truck fleet maintenance fees
- Underutilization of equipment
- Licensing and registration fees
- Lease or interest payments
- Fuel Costs
Understanding your total cost of ownership is a key factor in finding opportunities to lower your operating costs. Kendrew can help you identify these opportunities and provide solutions to improve performance while driving down your costs.