Dependable Ground Freight Services
Kendrew offers both unmatched dependability and flexibility with our customized ground freight trucking solutions. We have access to the equipment and capacity you need, no matter how exceptional your shipment. Our professionals match your ground freight with the right vehicle and the right route, with the ability to restructure resources if conditions change.
Bringing experience, creativity and insight to your Full Truck and Less-Than-Truckload shipping challenges, we step in to coordinate and add value every step of the way.
Full Truck Load (FTL)
Long Haul and Regional, our Freight equipment is professionally maintained to the highest possible standard to ensure our tractors and trailers continue to operate reliably.
Less-than Truck Load (LTL)
Managing your loads through our LTL service is the perfect way to optimize your domestic supply chain. Kendrew offers co-load and consolidation LTL services to reduce your cost and improve your distribution pipeline.
Ground Freight Services Include:
- Seamless Account Management
- Domestic freight transportation across Canada
- Cross Border Shipments between Canada, USA and Mexico
- Specialized freight equipment, such as flatbed trailers, step decks and tankers
- Expedited Freight Services
- Temperature Controlled Transportation
- Drops / ‘Milk Runs’
- Specialized Handling
- Reverse Logistics (returns)
- Complete on-line shipment tracking capabilities for supply chain management
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Customized Customer Portals
The rail industry has developed new levels of efficiency, economy and sustainability that can translate directly to your own supply chain. Our relationships with rail operators together with our expertise in Rail and Intermodal freight shipments, enables us to provide effective transportation solutions. All backed up by our supporting services, such as customs clearance, terminal handling, inland distribution and final mile delivery.