Kendrew provides integrated supply chain management to brick and mortar, and online retailers throughout North America.
We understand that retail involves the purchasing of goods from manufacturers and wholesalers; and the selling of these goods to clients for a profit. Therefore, a major factor in the success of retail companies depends on their supply chain and the flexibility, reliability and accuracy of there retail logistics capabilities.
Over the last 30 years, Kendrew has developed a network of partners throughout the world. This enables our clients to source from new markets from different parts of the world which is crucial since most buyers are sourcing their consumer goods from low cost manufacturers in offshore countries; making their supply chain more challenging.
To help our clients address these retail logistics challenges, we offer third party logistics services, such as freight forwarding, warehousing, order fulfillment and Customs Clearance services to help close the link our clients need to have an efficient supply chain.
To keep up with a fast-moving industry, we have always provided the right consultancy to meet our clients demands in lowering costs and reducing lead times.
- Freight Forwarding services to and from all major countries
- Different equipment options available upon request on selected routes
- Cost effective solutions
- General cargo can be both palletized and non-palletized
- Scheduled departures and deliveries
- Highly reliable door-to-door deliveries
- Canadian National Distribution Center
- Dedicated and shared-user facilities
- WMS (Warehousing Management Systems)
- Cross dock facilities
As a leading logistics provider, we work with you to:
- Manage supplier and subcontractor relationships
- Optimize transportation
- Operate distribution centers
- Coordinate inbound and outbound flow
We combine technology, engineering and manufacturing expertise to design world-class logistics solutions tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
Ask our Experts!